Mysore - 140 Kms from Bangalore, in the Southern Indian State of Karnataka, lies Mysore, the abode of untold grandeur and glory. Mysore, the capital city of the Wodeyars has always enchanted its admirers with its quaint charm, rich heritage, magnificent places, beautifully laid-out gardens, imposing buildings, road shady avenues and sacred temples. There's an old world charm about the city that reaches out and leaves no one untouched. Mysore is one of the major cities of Karnataka. Today, Mysore is a vibrant city teeming with tourists and visitors. It is known the world over for its exotic sandalwood and rich silks. Its grand and imposing palaces, majestic temples, gardens leave an ever-lasting impression on the visitor. Situated 770m above sea level, Mysore has a warm and cool climate throughout the year.
Mysore Famous Tourist Places
- Mysore Zoo - Very Exciting
- Brindavan Gardens - Great water fountain and garden
- Mysore Maharajah's Palace (Amba Vilas) - One of the most incredible places
- Sri Chamundeshwari Temple -Impressive Place
- Railway Museum Mysore -Great Heritage displayed the Old way