Often termed as 'Manchester of South India', Coimbatore, the second largest city in Tamil Nadu, photographically situated on the banks of River Noyyal. It is an almost perfect tourist destination with array of natural attractions like temples, churches, other than being the sparkling hub of industry. Coimbatore, also known as Kovai, is a welcoming area with the backdrop of hustle-bustle and charm of activity and industry. You can visit ..., Vydehi falls, Kovai Kutralam falls and Siruvani Falls and Dam. Coimbatore is also the home to a rich culture of temples such as , Anubhavi Subramaniar Temple and numerous more. The area also has the Infant Jesus Church and Dhyanalinga Yogic temple. You can also visit a number of important dams here such as the Kodiveri Dam, Amaravathi dam and more.
Coimbatore Famous Tourist Places
- Marudamalai Temple - Hill top Temple
- Dhyanalinga Temple - Great Meditation Centre
- Brookefields Mall - Nice place for shopping
- Kovai Kutralam Falls - Perfect nature spot
- Velliangiri Mountains - adventure with Spiritual Transformation